- I provide Art Therapy to all populations
- I travel to those with physical and cognitive challenges, providing Art Therapy in their residence
- I provide Art Therapy and play therapy with children
- I use Art Therapy as a way to process trauma and work with those struggling with substance abuse
- I specialize in working with children and young adults, using Art Therapy and play therapy to process feelings and address needs of the clients. I am trained in "The Incredible Years" and "Collaborative Problem Solving".
- I have worked extensively with those who suffer from trauma and the effects of PTSD. I am trained and skilled using DBT to learn positive coping skills.
- I have worked in addiction treatment for over 20 years and use Art Therapy to help individuals explore and process triggers and ways to move away from substance use and move towards healing.
- I hold a certificate in Gerontology and have worked extensively with older populations and those with special needs, including (but not limited to): geriatrics, Alzheimers, developmental disabilities, cognitive delays, stroke victims and those with physical challenges.
- I work with those individuals who identify in LGBTQi group, providing Art Therapy to explore self-identity and life choices and goals. I work with transgender individuals in any stage of transition.
Age Specialties: All ages
Session Format: 60-90 minutes
Years In Practice: 6
Office Hours: Varies
Fee: Depends on service
Accepted Insurance Plan(s): Currently private pay/out-of-network
LPC- Licensed Professional Counselor
LAT- Licensed Art Therapist
MA in Art Therapy Counseling, Marylhurst University, 2013
BA in Interdisciplinary Studies, Marylhurst University, 2010
ATR- Registered Art Therapist
CADC III- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, #16-05-12
Gerontology- Clackamas Community College, 1998
American Art Therapy Association (AATA)
Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB)
Supervision: Yes for LAT/ATR, LPC, CADC
NW Art Therapy
LPC, LAT, ATR, CADC III
New Vision Counseling , LLC
4207 SE Woodstock Blvd #566
Portland, OR 97206